Monday 9 September 2013

Photogram Part 2 2013


The requirement for Photogram was that the objects must be translucent and that it must have a meaning behind what we composed. Since Sheldon gave us an extension to redo if the outcome of the last photogram was unsatisfying, I decided to make use of the opportunity to do more to allow myself to choose the best out of all.






It was tough deciding on which I should submit as a final piece when I had more variety of Photograms. Since I took more time in composing this final piece, I mounted it on a compressed foam to hand it up for submission. 

There is a huge difference in comparison to the first few try outs and the final piece. 
I found out that through practice, experiments and opinions, the outcome will turn out better. 


This lesson of photography was an experience not to be forgotten as this was a rare learning opportunity that I could not have learnt if I had not enrolled myself in NAFA.

Thanks for reading!
-Kiki.


No comments:

Post a Comment